Dansk (Ian) --- Not doing as well as could be hoped

by Alleymom 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

((((((((((((((((((((((Ian)))))))))))))))))))))))

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

My best wishes to Ian (and family).

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

(((((((Ian and Claire and family)))))))

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

And thanks Marjorie for letting us know.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

((((((((((Ian)))))))))) I hope you get better really soon, I will be thinking of you and your family.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Lots of love to Ian, Claire and the whole family.

Is there an address to send cards?

• luna2
    luna2

Hoping you get past this latest rock in the road and feel better soon, Ian. (((Ian, Claire & family)))

Thanks for letting us know, Alleymom

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

This is the link to send e-greetings to Ian in the hospital. Volunteers at the hospital will print and deliver your greetings between 9-5 Monday-Friday. If you want to send a greeting this weekend, it will go into a queue to be printed and delivered Monday.

Name: Ian Hinze

Ward: HDU --- he has been moved out of the ALU ward

http://www.christie.nhs.uk/greetings/Default.aspx

This is the mailing address:

Ian Hinze
    Adult Leukaemia Ward

The Christie Hospital
    Wilmslow Road
    Manchester M20 4 BX
    England UK

He has been in the hospital in the isolation ward ever since March 16 (although they did allow him to go home for one night right before the chemotherapy).

A month is a long time, so please continue to send e-greetings and cards to let him know we are thinking of him.

Marjorie

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

((((((((((((((Ian)))))))))))))))

Get well soon old boy.

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Here's the latest news from Claire ----

First of all, Ian has been moved to a different ward, the "High Dependency Unit," so that he will be more closely monitored. Apparently they were a bit understaffed on the ALU ward, and they felt Ian needs more attention.

(Don't worry if you have sent cards to the ALU ward --- I am sure the hospital will direct our cards to the right room.) He is on oxygen and has a line that goes into the jugular so that they can give him fluid and take blood without doing sticks. He was allowed to have a bottle of Coke today. His kidneys are still having problems. He is catheterized and Claire says he may have to have dialysis, but nothing has been scheduled yet. It's a 4-bed unit, and he now has one roommate. Oh, and the window is open, so he felt some spring breezes today.

Please keep this BTT! Marjorie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit