this is what I did at the Memorial

by Synergy 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• Balsam
    Balsam

Good for you showing up at the Memorial and right out there, even partaking. You've got more courage than I've got. So sorry you've suffered at the hands of your Elder father, he is a beast to have treated you that way. You sound so positive and upbeat, congradulations on finding some answers. Loved your check you left at the hall for them, they deserve it.

Warm hugs,

Balsam

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Welcome Renee. I loved your story and the way you are taking your power back. Give 'em hell, sister. Or better yet, as Harry Truman once replied to someone who shouted "give 'em hell", "I'm going to tell the truth and they'll think it's hell!"

• serendipity
    serendipity

((( Renee ))) Welcome! In addition to the shameful way JWs allow perverts in the congs, they also condone horrible physical abuse of kids and wives. It seems you've found peace. Best wishes to you.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Hi Synergy. I love that memorial story! You must have some of the biggest cojones (family jewels) on this forum! Welcome!

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Welcome to the board!

And a big thank you for posting your Memorial experience! I'll be smiling the rest of the day!
    I would have loved toi have seen the face of the Elders!

CountryGuy

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome Renee.

I loved your story except for the pain it caused you. It's great that God saved you out of the cult.

People like you who turn to Jesus after escaping prove the WATCHTOWER is a big Lie.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

You have a powerful story......you're book will be a success. Thanks for sharing, it was inspirational.

• sf
    sf

Welcome to both Synergy and lovelylil. Very powerful testimonies. Thanks for sharing.

sKally

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Awesome Renee .. just awesome!

• KW13
    KW13

an amazing story, thanks for sharing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit