Partaker at the Memorial, end not near?

by breeze 7 Replies latest jw friends

• breeze
    breeze

There was a partaker at the memorial last night. That means I guess that the end is not so near? He is a black brother that has claimed to be of the annointed for many years but I was seated so I witnessed his moves this year.

BREEZE

• dremeiz
    dremeiz

What does there being one partaker at your hall last night have to do with the end not near? I am confused.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

So many have the idea that the annointed are somehow connected to the end of the world. Don't worry breeze, i dig your sarchasim.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    What does there being one partaker at your hall last night have to do with the end not near? I am confused

Well that depends on how old he is, if he is 40, they could move the date back another 40 years, since he can live to be 70 to 80 years if he's mighty lol!

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two
    Well that depends on how old he is, if he is 40, they could move the date back another 40 years, since he can live to be 70 to 80 years if he's mighty lol!

So that is why two men on the GB are under 60! They need to set the date back a generation. A fiendish ploy, and manipulative.

• breeze
    breeze

The end was to have taken place before all of the annointed died? Did I go to different JW meetings than you all? This guy was only in his fifties and seemed to be in good health???

?????????

BREEZE

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    The end was to have taken place before all of the annointed died?

That was my understanding, it said they would live to see the end!

• JH
    JH
    There was a partaker at the memorial last night. That means I guess that the end is not so near?

I'm still waiting for their "Peace and Security" call

And Babylone the great to be destroyed.....

The end can't be that close, since none of the above happened yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit