Freakin Song Stuck in my head

by unique1 10 Replies latest jw friends

• unique1
    unique1

"Twas Nissan fourteen when your glory was seen, your love justice wisdom and might." Am I the only one who has this stuck in their head thanks to all the memorial talk? It is driving me BONKERS!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'd be mad at you for getting it stuck in my head, dammit, 'cept that it already was in my head, and I had already thought about sharing the love just like you did, lol.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

**kicks unique1**

DAMMITDAMMITDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**goes and sticks head in microwave**

luv, jojo

• Scully
    Scully

Here's how I fixed that little problem.

Go to www.google.com and type "Nissan 14" in the search field. Then click on Images. Let us know when you stop giggling.

• daystar
    daystar

Whew! Thankfully, one that I cannot remember!

• unique1
    unique1

Yeah, I had to go to live365.com and listen to something else. But there it is, still in the background. I may have to go with the head in the microwave route like Kitty.

• elvis
    elvis

That music in back of your head is Jehovah reminding you according to what the scriptures say. That you made a committment and now have backed out. Listen to the voice and you will see its what is suppose to happen when god is calling you back to his fold.

• Brigid
  • carla
    carla

Having never heard jw music, I did hear that hymns of jw's could be compared to funeral dirges, is this so? no joy, no robust singing? Do all kh's have to sing to prerecorded music instead of piano or organs?

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Bugger I managed to get rid of that crazy toon about 7 hours ago now it's back, cheers

BM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit