It's really been nice, you guys!

by Virgochik 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I am going back to work tomorrow. I had seven wonderfrul, heavenly weeks off from work following my surgery. I truly enjoyed reading the posts every day during my house bound weeks. I learned so much, was made to think, and many times, had a good laugh. You guys made the days fly by, and I thank you! I have been blessed with a move to an office that's within walking distance of our house too, what more could I ask?

Unless...never having to work ever again?

Will still enjoy catching up on the board in the evenings, sigh.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I hope you get back into your work routine quickly. It can be difficult after being away for so long.

Don't forget to try take things steady at first also or you might get overtired. I had to take 3 weeks off once, went and threw myself back into my work - and ended up having to take another 2 weeks off

• chok
    chok

Wishing you all the best. Take it easy.

Love Tash

xxx

• ballistic
    ballistic

I've just finished work and plan on a good 7 weeks off. So I will cover this watch. Enjoy.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Virgochicks going back to work! *does a Highland Jig *

• greendawn
    greendawn

The internet has done you a lot of good during those seven weeks it kept you away from boredom and gave you lots of useful information.

And not having to waste time on commuting to work is a bonus, for many years I was using a flat above my place of work and I loved I could wake up just 10 or 15 minutes before starting work.

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

I too know how you feel, I was off work for quite a while due to surgury and this board helped me alot to get through... Its a wonderful place!

• luna2
    luna2

Glad you are all healed up, virgochick. Very cool on the new office being so close. We'll look for ya in the evenings.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Once the pain from the surgery lessens, it's kind of like a nice little vacation, isn't it?

Now it's back to the rat race....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit