When will the "final message" be delivered to the world before the end? >>

by WingCommander 10 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

It is my understanding, and I have always been told, that near the "End", during the Great Tribulation, the "final message," of Jehovah would be delivered before all of the nations of the world, as one final chance of redemption. And NO, I'm not talking about the standard door-to-door preaching work, but a one-time only - FINAL message of the coming destruction that was of to come right before the end, and it would cause the governments to hate the Witnesses even more and cause even greater persecution, etc.

I was told this message would be the one final chance for any "inactive" or non-believers to ask forgiveness of Jehovah and have mercy on them. (and hopefully he would, and then let you into the New Order)

I must admit, I haven't heard about this final message since I was quite young, so maybe the older ones on here can help out. Can someone enlighten us all, and also give your opinions on to why this is no longer really talked about??

Regards,

Wing Commander

• slacker911
    slacker911

I think that this sounds familiar as well...but damn, if that doesnt fly in the face of the whole "day or the hour, no one knows" thing...not that ever mattered much anyway...

• Legolas
    Legolas

We were told by a few different CO's that when the religion falls...which is the start of the 'great tribulation'.....The preaching was over and that the 'door was shut' so to say for anyone to come 'in'!

The scripture that they used was John 9:4...

We must work the works of him that sent me while it is day; the night is coming when no man can work.

• foreword
    foreword

From what I remember it was not a final message telling people they had a last chance to change but rather a message saying that since they had not listened earlier it was now too late.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well Foreward ...if you are in N.B...you probably had the CO's I am talking about as well and have heard them say what I had said ...I only heard people talk about the 'It's too late message' I never heard that from the platform...lol...I don't think anyway!

• foreword
    foreword

I agree I don't think it was said from the platform, however this was a long time ago, and some CO could've gotten carried away with things and said it. I think your version is much closer to the party line...LOL

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

We a run at this in the 1970's early 80's with the tract campaign they were issued 7X's an "anti-type" of Israels march around Jerico then the walls would fall flat (armageddon)

I participated in each and every one door to door with my severe ulcerative colitis the campaign was so 'vital' that we had instructions to make sure every house was done.

Incredible that i gave up my life for this total bullshit.-Danny

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

The "Great Tribulation" started in 1990, and has been limited to the WT bank account ever sense.

• aiella
    aiella

Everything is going to happen "soon". When I questioned a JW relative about this they said a day with god is a 1000 yrs, so soon in gods eyes could be...who the **** knows. The next WT video should be called "Clueless"

• Legolas
    Legolas
    We were told by a few different CO's that when the religion falls...which is the start of the 'great tribulation'.....The preaching was over and that the 'door was shut' so to say for anyone to come 'in'!

The scripture that they used was John 9:4...

We must work the works of him that sent me while it is day; the night is coming when no man can work.

That though...I did hear from the platform...more then once!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit