I'm Done !

by oldflame 22 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame
    Oldflame: This is an FYI......

Double Edge,

Thanks for that info I saved it in my favorites. I see a therapist on Thursday, the doctor says I need to build up muscle to stabilize the spine. I will ask them about this machine then.

It would'nt be so damn bad if would just quit raining. I'd take the boat out and go fishing but it's been raining here forever. Were under a flood watch tonight and tomarrow .

Oldflame,

(of the gettin ready to build an arc class)

" Hey I could build one if I had too" anyone care to join me on a float trip ?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

OldFlame...sorry to hear about your back!!! I too have severe back problems and have to get spinal epidurals for the pain. Every time I ask my dr about trying to go back to work, he just laughs! I have had a job since I was 14 yrs old and it has been very difficult for me to adjust to my new lifestyle. I, like you, do not like the odds of surgery. My dr hopes that science will come along with a good solution in the next few years, but in the meantime, I have to be very careful with my back. No lifting, no sitting for prolonged periods, no standing for prolonged periods...it does get old!!! I have to keep pain meds with me at all times! I try to use them as little as possible as I just don't like the effect they have on me.

Do listen to the drs and take it easy...you only have one back and it's not replaceable!

Swalker

• oldflame
    oldflame

Swalker,

Yep I can relate exactly the same thing here. I start therapy on Thursday we will see what they have to say. I just wish it would quit raining. I'm Melting, I'm melting aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit