Ace-cecil gets d-shipped..............

by ace-cecil 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ace-cecil
    ace-cecil

Well it happened, oh my goodnes, it only took like 3 hours going around in circles!!! Well its a very long story people, but i have to thankyou for the help yesterday, because i totally wasnt myself in the meeting and i actually questioned them and challenged them, and one of the elders is like wow you've changed, is this someone else talking?and i was like no, my questions are genuine, from me and hes like what are you studying at uni, theology?And im like no, sport and recreation!!!!And at first i took my sister and i wanted her to come in but they wouldnt let her, then once i started questioning them, they could only say the same few things like the faithfull and discreet slaves are the directed ones and i have to believe them and then basicaly tried to make it that i was diassociating myself and i was like, no, i dont want to leave as long as i could research from other sources and they kinda ignored that and pretended like it was fine after telling me it wasnt, but disfellowshipping me because i said i couldnt promise them i wouldnt do a couple of things they frown upon again and that i didnt know if i was repentant untill i knew that they were wrong in my heart. Well yeh thats like the short, short version, but it gives you an idea.

Peaceout xo

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Must have felt kinda good to rise to the occassion like that and not let them get the better of you.I salute youHope you're doing ok now, adjusting to the after-effects.

~Merry

• Honesty
    Honesty

It's amazing how the cult goes on the offensive to quell any questioning of their gods and saviors, the Governing Body.

You'll make it because the whole lot of them are showing their true colors every day. One of my non-JW friends told me today that with all the substantiated and documented evidence proving the Jehovah's Witnesses are a destructive cult that it is only a matter of time before only the most deceived JW will stay in the Lie.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Sorry you had to go through that! I wonder how many JW's they are going to DF in the next few years just for asking crucial questions???

Swalker

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Welcome to the real world Neo!

Seriously, there will be some mixed emotions for a while, but in the long run your so much better off. Enjoy your freedom and the rest of your life!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

And now you can get on with your life. Its a terrible cliche but the world is your oyster. Go out and do all those things you want to. Study hard and get a career you will love and get satisfaction from. Live a good & happy life. All of this is now available to you.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Yep. I understand. I asked my dad the same thing, "If I have told the truth and and speaking plain facts without doctoring it or flavoring it, should I apologize for doing that?"

He said that I should if it brings reproach on Jehovah's organization.

I said that I shouldn't if I am revealing reproach others brought on the organization that they tried to hide and deny, and that if the organization didn't agree then it had no parts with Jehovah anyway.

They are quick to dish out punishment to "uphold a standard" so lofty the organization cannot bring itself to budge it with its finger.

Welcome, by the way.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• juni
    juni

Heh, ace cecil -

I well know about the hours-long circle dances. Your butt gets a little flat, heh? As someone else here had posted, you will go through some emotions that you haven't dealt with before only because you have shoved them aside to keep going.

I wish you all the best on your journey. Keep posting and enjoy the different topics. There are a lot of "comedians" on this Board so I promise you laughter!!

Juni

• Hawkeye
    Hawkeye

Congratulations Ace!!! You are so much better off! Enjoy your new-found freedom!

Hawk

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Good luck in your healing from the cult, Ace-Cecil! I'm just surprised when I hear of all these recent disfellowshippings, many on flimsy reasons; can they really afford to lose any more members?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit