HELL NAW!

by TimJonz 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TimJonz
    TimJonz

I AM NOT TRYING TO CONVERT ANYONE IN THIS FORUM YOU GUYS ASKED BASED ON MY PROFILE, I GAVE YOU AN ANSWER. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE SABBATH, SIMPLY DON'T ASKED ME NUTTIN ABOUT MY PROFILE. I CAN CARE LESS OF WHAT YOU GUYS BELIEVE IN, OR WHAT YOU DO WITH YO LIL LIVES. THATS UP TO YOU AND THE FATHER, CUZ I DON'T HAVE A HELL OR HEAVEN TO PUT YO SIMPLE SELF IN. I WAS OVER HERE TALKING ABOUT FLOWERS, HOW IN DA HELL DID WE GET BACK TO THIS SUBJECT. SO, PLEASE, DON'T ASK ME BOUT NO DAMN SABBATH EVER AGAIN. WHAT DA HELL IS Y'ALL PROBLEM? DIS AIN'T NO CHURCH, AND I AIN'T NO DAMN PREACHER. okay. now I got that off my chest, I feel better. Now, who can tell me where I can find wedding ring(woman's) with a canary yellow stone in it?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

FERSHIZZLE!!!!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

You may have a hard time finding out where where to get a wedding ring from, when you start your thread by yelling at everyone lol. Cant help ya dude, never heard of it.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Dude aren't there other places where you can go hangout?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

my nizzle

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I CAN CARE LESS OF WHAT YOU GUYS BELIEVE IN, OR WHAT YOU DO WITH YO LIL LIVES.
    Good job! You've established a common ground! We don't care about your beliefs either, or what you do with your life. W

• Scully
    Scully

TimJonz has been deleted for sending vulgar PMs to this female moderator.

• kid-A
    kid-A

I thought god had struck him down for farting on the sabbath.

But seriously Reverend Jones, women dont want "yellow" stones in their engagement rings!! Yikes, stick with a good old white diamond with a clarity of at least D-F !! LOL

I do hope you and the young lady have been abstaining from carnal pleasures on the sabbath!! amen!!!

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Scully

His mommy should keep a close watch on that boy, I doubt that he is more then 12 or 13 years old.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

AW SNAP! FO' SHIZZLE? LUV, JIZZLE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit