Testigos de Jehová

by What-A-Coincidence 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Aqui muchos hablan español (many here know spanish), al menos saben decir "burrito", "taco" y "ay! caramba". Te recomiendo un foro de ex-TJ en español: http://www.extj.com/foro/

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Yes I love ice cream!

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Las reglas de la pagina dicen que:

"Uds. deben de escribir SOLAMENTE en ingles"

• flag
    flag

My first language is spanish so I comunicate much better in spanish and there are so many topics that I don't participate because of the language. But I like it here because I have been to one spanish forum and they don't grasp the concept of being ex witness as you guys do.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the ones that had answered to my posts and questions.

this forum had helped me a lot in dealing with my emotions, no one like you guys can understand how it feels to be in an organization for 25 years, trusting them, doing everything by the rules and all of a sudden discover that everything is a lie.

I felt sooo dumb for trusted them.

But I'm getting over it little by little.

Thank you all.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Yo comprende, pero yo habla poquito espanol

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I agree, the other spanish forums don't carry the same weight as this one.

JWD is the mother organization and all these spanish ones need to be under JWDs g.b.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    My first language is spanish so I comunicate much better in spanish and there are so many topics that I don't participate because of the language.

You've got to be kidding. Usted escribe ingles perfectemente. (translation - I think : You write English perfectly)

• anewme
    anewme

Yo no hablo espanol tambien.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit