Denver folks

by dustrabbit 9 Replies latest jw friends

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

All right, it's been a very long time since I lasted visited here...but I gotta ask...who's here from Denver? I'm itching to meet some other ex-JWs and talk in person.

By the way, is Billygoat still around?

Justin, the dustrabbit

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Hi Justin, Im not from Denver, but I've vacationed there twice in the past 5 years, I would love to go back there again sometime for a visit. I love traveling out west.

Dave

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Hi Dave,

How do you like it in the sticks? I've been to GJ just once..and hated it.

Justin

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

The sticks? Oh you mean rural Colorado, well I love rural Colorado too. Ive never been to Grand Junction (GJ?) but Ive been to southern Colorado and all around the Rocky Mountain park. I love Estes Park, and also Colorado Springs. Colorado was such an exciting state, and very beautiful. Its a whole different landscape once you get past the Great Plains. Denver was such a cool city, and I really enjoyed driving around the area.

Dave

• AlanF
    AlanF

My wife and I are in Fort Collins. Call some evening at 970-206-1555.

AlanF

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Dave: Oh, I thought maybe your net handle was a reference to Grand Junction

Alan: I'll give you a call in a couple of nights...this week is already shaping up to be a weird one. Are you a Colorado native?

ttyl,

Justin

• AlanF
    AlanF

dustrabbit,

Unfortunately, I'll be away on business beginning Tuesday, but you're welcome to call anytime from Saturday onward.

AlanF

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

BillyG is around just taking a break!

• upside/down
    upside/down

I'm in Loveland...pm me when you call AlanF...

We can "do" lunch together.

u/d

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Alan: Ok, I call this weekend. U/D: do you use yahoo messenger? (Unfortunately, it's hard to do lunch unless it's here in Denver...I don't drive anymore...haven't in years.)

Oh, by the way, I meant "Blliegoat"..she's in Texas if I'm not mistaken

Cheerios,

Justin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit