My son won the super heavy weight title

by rekless 21 Replies latest jw friends

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Those are some seriously bad boys you have there!

Bad in a good kind of way.

• wombat
    wombat

Unc has the typical warped Australian sense of humour...Don't take offense...You Yanks will never understand...We Aussies love taking the mickey out of each other.

Your sons did really well and you should be very proud of them. Children are a mirror of their parents.

• kid-A
    kid-A

would you have called Fred Franz a heavy weight? What about Samuel Herd and Ted Jaracz, etc?

WTF???? How is this in any way related to this thread?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Whooo Hoo we got 'im down for the count - quick grab the brothers legs inquirer while I pin his ears to the mat.... wombat sit on 'im

• rekless
    rekless

I figured it was humor,but did not know enought about the dumbo brothers to appreciated inquires humor. THey are heavy weights as long as they are not self appointed heavy weights.

• cheen
    cheen

One of my brothers once won the City Bowling Championship, we didn't brag on him, my other two brothers and I kicked his ass because he was bragging too much, besides, who wants to hear about a JW bowling champ, lol....btw , we also put sugar in the gas tank of his motorcycle.

• Legolas
  • ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Congrats, man! So what type of fighter is your son? A grappler or a striker?

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

Congrats Reckless and to your 2 boys

That's really cool. I've always wanted to get into martial arts. There's a Wing Chun Kung Fu club down my street so I should really join up. I keep meaning to do it.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Congrats

Now thats what I call a proud papa.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit