ONCE & FOR ALL!!!!

by TimJonz 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TimJonz
    TimJonz

Exodus 31:16 says...

Keeping the sabbath is still suppose to be kept by anyone who believes in Jesus Christ.

This is supported by Mark 2:27-28. It says..

The sabbath was created for man, and not man for the sabbath.

and that Jesus is Lord also of the sabbath.

Now, notice that it did not say anything about jews, muslims, white, blacks, hispanics, yellow people, green people. It said man. If you have any type of extention (great or small) to do #1 with, this is for you. Now, women, I didn't forget about you. Genesis 2:22 states that you are part of man, thats where the origin of your title "wo-man" comes from, so this includes you too!

Matthew 5:27-28 says...

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

For verily I say unto to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

1. Did heaven and earth pass away?

2. Has all prophecies been for filled(including the return of the Messiah)?

NO~ Then it still apply.

now if you read this and still don't think so, you will then fall in the way of the 1st horseman of the apocalypse. Which is spritual deception. Revelation 6:2.

• KW13
    KW13

"And He answered and said to them, And why do you yourselves transgress the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition?" - Jesus

2.Pharisees said to him, Look, why are they doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath?

3. Jesus answered, Have you never read what David did when he and his companions were hungry and in need? In the days of Abiathar the high priest, he entered the house of God and ate the consecrated bread, which is lawful only for priests to eat. And he also gave some to his companions.

(Col. 2:14-17; Gal. 4:10,11).

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Shabbath shalom TimJonz,

If the sun is already set where you are you shouldn't be typing on a computer, should you?

Just saw the apocalypse horseman out of my window, heading your way...

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation
    Now, notice that it did not say anything about jews, muslims, white, blacks

What about Black Sabbath? I'll celebrate that.

• Scully
    Scully

Romans 14:5, 6

One [man] judges one day as above another; another [man] judges one day as all others; let each [man] be fully convinced in his own mind. He who observes the day observes it to Jehovah. Also, he who eats, eats to Jehovah, for he gives thanks to God; and he who does not eat does not eat to Jehovah, and yet gives thanks to God.

I don't believe in God. I don't believe in Jesus. I don't observe the Sabbath. You can do whatever you please insofar as observing the Sabbath or anything else, as long as you don't try to shove your beliefs down other peoples' throats.

• atypical
    atypical

over the rails on a crazy train...........

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Exodus 31:16 says...

Oh yes the mighty sacred words of God we must obey. How about this one TimJonz:

Exodus 31:14 " Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death :"

Do you obey this law also?????

• zeroday
    zeroday
    TimJonz inserting .38 into his mouth
  • unclebruce
    unclebruce

You speak'n with the righteousness of Jah man..

“Facts an Facts, an tings an tings; dem’s all a lotta fuckin bullshit. Hear me! Dere is no truth but de one truth, an that is de truth of Jah Rastafari” Bob Marley, 1978

• kid-A
    kid-A

Reverend Jonz: Can a christian fart on the sabbath?

>flatulent minds want to know!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit