Super_becka, where are you?

by daystar 19 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

March 9 was her last post. Any ideas? Lola?

• lola28
    lola28

I have no clue, but I miss my Canadian twin, I will try and get a hold of her this weekend and let you know, okay? maybe if we tell her we have a stash of Pepsi she will come back....

BTW, I love that you brought the avatar back.

lola

• daystar
    daystar

Canadian? Honey, she was from Newfoundland. Some kind of twin you are!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

She's been very busy with school, writing term papers and stuff...at least as of last week.

• lola28
    lola28

Haha, Daystar, haha

Where are you from again Ohio? I really do miss her tho, she is a ton of fun ans super nice, hope she comes back soon.

lola

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Canadian? Honey, she was from Newfoundland. Some kind of twin you are!

LMAO @ Day...Where do you think Newfoundland is?

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Hopefully she wised up, got a boyfriend who isn't in a cult, and doesn't need this place anymore.

Isn't that the whole point of this place... that nobody ever needs to come here ever again?

CYP

• kid-A
    kid-A

I was afraid her JW boyfriend had found out she had been posting here and "laid down the law" about associating with "apostates!"

That would be sad indeed, she was fun to have around....

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well she is in school so she probably had exams to study for or something...I hope she will come back at any rate!

• Brigid
    Brigid

Hey, yea--where is super_becka!! I thought about her (and all those other North-American non-US citizen posters here!) when I went to Canada in March (yes, I know, I know, it's Nova Scotia but North of the Mason Dixon line is all the same to me!)

~Brigid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit