new girl (sort of)

by bebe57 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• bebe57
    bebe57

hey everyone...

i dont really know what to say, here i am, i guess. I was raised as a JW in a very small town, and DA'd myself when i was 15, because i just didn't care about meetings. im now in my early twenties. everyone always seemed overly nice, wanted to know what i was "up to" in my spare time, and i couldnt tell them, because the truth was i was out partying, getting wasted and dating 'worldly' guys. i never told my parents, of course, or any witness for that matter, why would i? i just didnt fit in with the KH crowd. there was one girl who was the biggest b.i.t.c.h. to me, telling me i was going to die because she knew what i was up to and that she was a great example of how a JW should be....i bumped into her randomly about a year ago, and she's no longer a jw...and she's pregnant...funny how that worked out. anyways..just stumbled accross this website by chance, and thought id share my story.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Welcome Bebe! Keep reading and keep posting. It's loads of fun!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Welcome aboard!

Stick around, you'll find lots of friends here who have been through the same BS as you have.

• daystar
    daystar

Hey bebe! Welcome to the club!

Curious... what do you mean by "sort of"?

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Bebe57,

Welcome!! Were glad you've joined us! Are your parents still active??

L.L.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

• JH
    JH

Welcome

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome to JWD bebe (sort of)!

Yeah funny how life turns out, eh?

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Welcome!

GGG

• jaredg
    jaredg

WELCOME!! stick around....we need more 20 somethings around here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit