Skull and bones

by witnessscorn 8 Replies latest jw friends

• witnessscorn
    witnessscorn

Has anyone herd of Skull and bones? It is a a part of Freemsons.The founders were named Russell. Anybody know if CT was part of that family. If so what proof? Is there a book about it?

• Beep,Beep
  • unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yale's Scull & Bones:

info and membership list

• RR
    RR

Hey, I thought pirates founded the skull and bones

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

THE AGE Melbourne March 16th 2006

Digging up the Skull and Bones connection by Mark Coulton, New York

IF PRIME Minister John Howard ever wants anything from the new United States ambassador, Robert McCallum, here's a suggestion: don't mention General Russell.

That is the code used by members of one of the world's most powerful and elite secret societies. President Bush is alleged to have used its connections to get his first job.

Both George Bush and Robert McCallum are members of Skull and Bones, the Yale society with a fixation on the symbols of death. The society is said to have the skull of the Apache chief Geronimo, dug up by Mr Bush's grandfather Prescott Bush, in a glass case.

Its members have included presidents, generals, journalists and businessmen. General William Huntington Russell founded the society in 1832.

Bonesmen, as they are called, are sworn to secrecy. Tradition demands that if someone mentions Skull and Bones its members should leave the room. Mr Bush, in his autobiography A Charge to Keep, wrote: "My senior year I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society. So secret, I can't say anything."

Only 15 people are initiated into the society every year, which means there are only about 800 living members at any time. Skull and Bones headquarters is in a windowless stone building on the Yale campus known as "the Tomb".

Each year, 15 Bonesmen — and since 1992, Boneswomen — are "tapped", or invited, to join. The status of the society has never been higher since the 2004 presidential election featured two Bonesmen in George Bush and John Kerry.

Members are put through a bizarre initiation ceremony. According to Alexandra Robbins, author of Secrets of the Tomb, it includes a devil, a Don Quixote figure and a pope with one foot in a white monogrammed slipper resting on a stone skull.

"Initiates are led into the room one at a time. They shriek at him. The Bonesman is shoved to his knees. The Don Quixote figure taps him on his left shoulder and says: 'By order of our order, I dub yee knight of Eulogia'." But is this just harmless university high jinks or something more sinister?

"It depends on how you define sinister," Robbins says

Robbins says. "It's not the Satan-worshipping cult that conspiracy theorists would have the public believe.

"What I find disturbing about Skull and Bones is that it's basically the most powerful elite alumni network in the US. It's essentially a form of nepotism that keeps the same people in power, over and over and over again."

Robbins said there was "no way in hell" that George Bush would have been in Skull and Bones if his father (former president George Bush) and his grandfather hadn't been members. "That's the only reason they tapped him, because he had no other college merits," says Robbins, who also broke the story of Mr Bush's university grades. "He got a D in astronomy, for God's sake.

"It's the old boys' network at its worst, because it's so exclusive, so secretive and it's so pretentious."

One of the stranger rituals is that the 15 new members are required to give their full sexual history to the other 14, starting with their first masturbatory experience. This helps reinforce the extreme code of silence that surrounds the society.

Before she stopped counting, Robbins says she knew of at least 11 fellow Bonesmen that Mr Bush has appointed to government posts. These include three members of his class of 1968.

In fact, ambassador-designate McCallum is coming to the position from his previous post of assistant attorney-general. Other 1968 Bonesmen that Bush has appointed are Roy Austin, who became ambassador to Trinidad and Tobago, and Dr Rex Cowdry, associate director of the National Economic Council.

One of the more interesting Bonesmen appointments is that of Jack McGregor, to the St Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation advisory board. Skull and Bones owns Deer Island, in the St Lawrence, and uses it for an annual retreat

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I'd say the only thing that the founder of Skull and Bones, William H. Russell, has in common with Charles T. is the last name. William H. Russell and Alphonso Taft founded the Yale group in 1832. Charles Taze Russell was born in Pittsburg, Pa. in 1852 and doesn't appear on the membership list, much to the disappointment of conspiracy theorists, I venture to add.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Had some sculls and bones on my sons computer the other night, but other than that, no!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass
    Members are put through a bizarre initiation ceremony. According to Alexandra Robbins, author of Secrets of the Tomb, it includes a devil, a Don Quixote figure and a pope with one foot in a white monogrammed slipper resting on a stone skull.

Hey, they said that's how we go through the 'baptism questions'!

• truth about the last days
    truth about the last days

There are a few Freemason "secret"societys around, and C.T.Russell was not only a Freemason, but also a member of the Knights Templer. Looking in the "Jehovahs Witnesses- Proclaimers of Gods kingdom on pages 50,65,88,162 and 651 shows the symbols of the Great pryimid of Giza, the Cross and Crown, the knights sign on the watchtower, the sun god Ra with wings ect. Even today, the symbol of a watchtower on the books and mags and letterheads are also of freemason origin.The Lodge in London, UK uses the watchtower sign. The knights sign on the early WT by Russell is a symbol of the Knights Templer. The Skull and bones are connected with Freemasonary- even in the "Knowledge" book page 132 (with the page with picture folded in half and then half again) gives a picture of the Skull and Bones. I have done exaustive reserch in Freemasonary, and found out that it is them that is runnung this world. The internet supplies all evidence of this- truely the "name" of the "wild beast" with the seven heads and ten horns. Even with the internet and several books published for the shops- we have only touched the surface of evidence as ths subject has been secret for many years, with many more secrets to be revealed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit