Active Witnesses...... lets get a head count....

by ?me? 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• ?me?
    ?me?

just wondering out there, who is still active? makes most of the meetings, all the conventions, comments, is still active socially with the congregation,out in service, hall building etc.

just wondering, because we know who are the elders, or recently former elders and i usually seek their posts for some interesting comments...

i for one am very active, but growing disgusted with some of the stuff that goes on at the hall and i absolutely hate the stupid rules and unwritten rules of the cong. but i love my friends(even some of the ones who are elders and adhere to those rules) i am very active with a few of the elders in sports and usually when we are on the court, field or course not much spiritually comes up and they don't give me any crap about my lack of attendance, commenting, or service. actually i know one actually looks forward to golfing with me as much as we can.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Richie makes 2.

• Severus
    Severus

I'm here.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Yes there are some on here that still attend meetings, mostly young people who are forced too because of living with their JW parents. RichieRich does, goodness I can't think of the other names of some of the gals.

Balsam

• ballistic
    ballistic

Stillawitness was auxillary pioneering last month!

• Collegegurl
    Collegegurl

I'm an active jw.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I'm an active WATCHTOWER opposer. No, I'm not active in da 'Truth' Lie because I refuse to enter the dragon's lair .

• Berean
    Berean

I have a goatee; therefore, I cannot be serving Men, The Borg, a Cult Jehovah’s pure Organization.

• Gary1914
    Gary1914

Raises hand sheepishly.......

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

and me - I am active - regularly count over 10 hours per month although I do not do 10 hours

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit