Guilty as Charged... I confess....

by AGuest 20 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

To the "Inquisition" of these days... that is on JW.com... may you have peace.

Because there seems to be a 'movement' to 'expose' me as false, and judge and condemn me as a 'jezebel' and more... I would hereby like to CONFESS my 'sins' and 'errors'... and REPENT my actions/inactions... before you... and all onlookers... if you will permit me. Thank you.

I CONFESS... That I am a servant to the Household of God, Israel, and a slave of Christ, by means of an anointing with holy spirit, which I received directly from the person of my Lord, the Son of God, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH.

I CONFESS... That I have been given the 'free gift' of holy spirit, in the form of hearing spirits, discerning inspired utterances, so that I hear not only the voice of my Lord, the but voices of various spirits, so I am able to relate to others that hear, as well as those that do NOT hear... what the Spirit says to the Congregation.

I CONFESS... That I have been freely given other 'gifts' of that same spirit, which gifts manifest themselves in me in various ways and which gifts I have not attempted to hide from anyone... man... or God.

I CONFESS... That I have a love for my Father and my Lord to such an extent that I would subject myself to public humiliation, before ALL men, bear reproach now... and endure a 'torture stake' for the glory that awaits me, which glory I have nought but faith in, because I have heard of its certainty... and received my 'sealing'... directly from the One the promised such glory, my Lord, the Son of God, JAHESHUA MISHAJAH.

I CONFESS... That I have agreed to 'repay' my Lord for his love and kindness... the UNDESERVED kindness granted me... in the only way that I can... by obeying HIS voice and going to the Household of God, those that go with them, and any others who are 'thirsting' and 'wishing'... and telling them that the SAME gifts and glories undeservedly afforded ME... can be granted to them as well.

I CONFESS... That as a TRUE servant to the Household of God, by means of undeserved kindness, I have been granted to know the FRUIT of my Father's spirit that is LOVE... for ALL of mankind... including my enemies. A love such it compels me to tell what I hear to those who wish to hear of it, even at risk to my own spirit... whether they hear... or they refrain.

I CONFESS... That contrary to what is 'usual' among so-called professed 'christians' and 'anointed', I have NOT sought to compel people to follow me, or to join ANY church, religion or other institution of 'theology', and WILL not, but instead, have asked and spoken only that any who 'hear'... and any who WISH to hear... hear... and follow the voice of the Fine Shepherd, my Lord, the Son of God, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH...

I REPENT... that I am but mere flesh and blood, a woman, a 'foolish thing' and 'weaker vessel', so that I do not always have the strength to stand against the opposition facing me, although I have wished no harm, no evil, no malice toward any.

I repent... that at times my forehead is NOT as hard as flint, and my heart is NOT so protected so as not to feel fright when facing off with my Adversary and his agents.

I repent... that I do not possess in me the gifts of the spirit that grant miracles, such that those who do not believe can have the 'scales' removed from their eyes so as to see the things 'unseen', things almost too glorious for me to utter... with their own eyes... rather than simply ASK for and be granted the 'free gift' of holy spirit and see for themselves...

I repent... that I do not possess in me the 'perfect' love that would move me to not feel hurt and pain when derided and ridiculed, but be able to say to my Father, as did my Lord, "Forgive them Father, for they do not know what they do." Rather, I repent that on many occasions, I have to receive discipline for what comes up into my heart as a recompense for what is 'issued out' to me...

I repent... that I do not possess in me the fruit of the spirit that is long-suffering, to the point that I could keep my countenance from falling and never in my heart wish to be 'relieved' of this 'commission'. And yet, I do NOT repent that it is my primary wish that the will of my Father and my Lord is done... irregardless of my own will.

I repent... that I do not have in me a tongue 'seasoned with salt' that those who hear are not in the least offended, but are drawn to my Lord willingly... without looking to me in comparison and thinking of that One when considering me.

I confess... and I repent.

And I AM... a TRUE servant to the Household of God, Israel, and a TRUE slave of Christ... to time indefinite... and forever.

SJ

• Winston
    Winston

Shelby,

You sound just like those pharisees that Jesus condenmed for makeing long pretentious prayers for everybody to hear.

so sad

Former elder turned apostate (by WT definition)[:)}and proud of it!

• Patriot
    Patriot

Should I start playing the violin now?

Don't feel bad AG, I believe you (patting you on the back). Everyone is just jealous ' cause you get to talk to the "Spirits" and we don't. But thats ok, now go to your room while I fix you a niiiiiice cup of cocoa. Would you like that AG?, huh,...really..with marshmellows? What? you gotta go potty first, ok, go on ahead Ag and I'll get your cocoa.

(psssssst, everyone stop discouraging AG, you see what you've done? Now he's upset)

• thewiz
    thewiz

AGuest

are you or were you ever a JW? Are you a man or a women?

I don't know how you are with humor. But I met Jesus several times. One time walking around Meshantticut lake in Cranston RI. Roger Williams park, in Providence, RI and at his house.

But seriously...
    Remember the old ?Russian? story about the show maker. The shoe maker had an apprentice I believe. He did things for other people and gave up many things for people. That's how I meet Jesus.

I sat at a table with a man last year, who had been disfellowshipped @1972,73 for smoking. I did not fear being seated nor seen with him. Although, I don't approve of smoking. He was a friend.

This now homeless man was sitting at a table eating. I asked him if I could sit down with him. He said "It's a free country."

I said, "do you remember who I am?"

He said. "no"

I said "remember the house you used to go to where you were always welcome. You would play our piano and we would all join in?"

To this day he is the best piano player I had ever met personally and called friend.

He started to remember.

I then thanked him for all the memories he gave me, ones that I would never forget, ones that I would bring to my grave. Ones that made me, in part who and what I am today. Some of the tunes you played I now play for my kids. -(albeit, very poorly)

He was elated.

That's how Jesus talks to me, and that's how I talk to Jesus.

I don't hear voices and I don't speak in tongues. you might want to see see a psychiatrists

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

I confess...

Christians are all screwd up,
    no matter the sect.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

That was a very moving story TheWiz. It amazes me just how and when Jesus uses us. It is never to give us glory but to glorify God, as it should be.

Lilacs

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

AGuest:

Based on the replies above, I think that you will agree that your "experiences" are not given much value here. You may want to consider a different "audience".

I believe your local SSA office will value your "experiences" at approximately $575 per month.

Check it out.

• Stiffy
    Stiffy

Hi Shelby,
    I havent read every post of yours, so i dont know why everyones so mean to you, other than the fact that you think you hear something. I dont disbelieve that you hear something, be it god or whatever. I was just wondering, does JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH have a problem with beards? Does he wear a beard? Or is he invisible and you can only hear him? Im not making fun of you I promise, im sencerely curious, thats all

• TR
    TR

AG,

I was hoping that since you are so in tune with God, that you could enlighten us lesser ones on YK's story. Is he doing the lord's work, what with all his predictions, or do you suppose he is a worker in opposition to the lord.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• teejay
    teejay

thewiz,

Cool story. Real cool story. I live for stuff like that.

tj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit