My wish list

by Junction-Guy 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

It would be so cool if one very wealthy XJW would step forward and willing devote time and money to exposing the WT. There are several things I would like to see. Billboards on major interstates. TV Commercials, Radio Commercials, the list goes on and on.

Also a lobbying group would help some too. More support groups for people escaping the WT, but especially for the children.

A good XJW documentary to counter the "Knocking" documentary.

The sky's the limit.

• els
    els

What is the Knocking documentary? Did I miss something good? els

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

The Knocking documentary was just produced by someone who was raised a JW Joel Engardio, I havent seen it yet, but Ive heard its mostly positive to the JW's here is the address www.knocking.org

• JAVA
    JAVA

As former JWs, we know the harm caused by this cult-like sect. However, most folks don't give a rat's ass about Jehovah's Witnesses or the Watchtower Society. In the whole scheme of things, the Tower doesn't really matter when looking at the big picture. Spending huge sums of money exposing the Tower for what it is wouldn't really matter to the world at large, and the true belivers would consider it the work of Satan.
    There are many cult-like sects out there, and folks will join and leave for various reasons. If I had millions to spend as a former JW, I wouldn't waste too much money on the Watchtower issues.
    However, I would give a lot more money to sites like this! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit