Spanish Apostates??

by RichieRich 19 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I know this is an English language forum, but I was contacted by someone who has a Flock Book in Spanish that they are willing to give to the cause.

Should I send it to my normal PDF person? or Could someone else use it more? As always, a PM will do.

Keep this one near the top.

On a personal note, I recieved a PM from a poster, who we shall call the LongKnifeofJehovah, and he said I wasn't very brave. Oh well. Not the sharpest Sword on Gods wall are ya?

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Hey, don't worry about it, I have been recieveing flack for my project to, I don't understand why so many apologists seem to lurk around here just to try and critize people when they try and start projects to get information out to the public.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hmmm... maybe I'm not doing enough! I never get flame PMs from lurkers.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Hmmm... maybe I'm not doing enough! I never get flame PMs from lurkers. Me neither! Come on JW lurkers, bring it on! tee hee hee.....

• blondie
    blondie

I have an url from a group from Chile that posted on JWD.

http://www.tjchile.tie.cl/

There is a DB called Channel C that has a spanish section.

http://www.escritosparalaconcordia.org/cgi-bin/eboard30/index.cgi

but by invitation only.

Blondie

• undercover
    undercover
    who we shall call the LongKnifeofJehovah

LMAO

• undercover
    undercover
    I don't understand why so many apologists seem to lurk around here just to try and critize people when they try and start projects to get information out to the public.

It doesn't escape my attention that this might be directed at some of us who criticized the funny money campaign...

If I'm wrong, my apologies, but...

just because someone criticizes an idea doesn't make them a JW apologist. Just because some ex-JWs don't run around trying to be a nuisance to JWs or have a 'in-your-face' attitude about it does not mean they should be discouraged from participating on the board or speaking their mind if they disagree in a particular scheme or plan.

You have the right/freedom to carry on in any anti-JW activities as you see fit as well as voice an opinion about it. Others also have the right/freedom to voice their opinion about it. You don't have to like the opinion, you can ignore it even, but you can't make it go away.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I get a number of requests for good Spanish info. Not being a Spanish speaker, I rely on others for this, and I have been burned in the past.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    It doesn't escape my attention that this might be directed at some of us who criticized the funny money campaign...

No, this isn't about that. I don't mind people who have wrong opinions , thats your choice. You've always treated me with respect, and I have always done the same with you. Plus, no one really stepped out of line with that thread. The negativity was a buzzkill, that was all I was trying to say. It takes cajones to print it out and do it, and people saying it won't work is far from encouraging...

This PM was from a troll who was making some ad hominem style comments about yours truly. I didn't even reply. He can't spell anyway.

Another thing about the book... if it says in spanish what the english one said in english, wouldn't that confirm it to be true?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

¡Hey usted cabrito americano loco! ¿Usted no sabe que usted está haciendo el trabajo del diablo compartiendo ese libro? ¡Repent y la vuelta de nuevo a Jehová antes de que sea demasiado atrasada o a Satan insertarán ciertamente las piñas encima de su anus para toda la eternidad - DE LADO! Nico'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit