Important Finding on Reversing Aging

by metatron 18 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

Read about Dr. Spindler's research at www.lef.org.

Caloric restriction can markedly reverse aging changes in
    animals. Its effects are already proven in monkeys. Important
    to know this to extend life and health - until the big new
    life extension techniques are available in 5 to 10 years.

metatron (it's gonna happen, folks!)

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

I prefer the tried and true method of bathing in the blood of a hundred virgins.

• Moxy
    Moxy

bboy you idiot! that was supposed to be bathing in blood WITH a hundred virgins. now look what youve done!

mox

• StifflersErSlayersBrother
    StifflersErSlayersBrother

Yer both nuts, Ill just take the 100 virgins. We'll see what comes after that...

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

100 virgins makes for very awkward sex. Can you imagine reasuring 100 girls that you'll be gentle?

hehe, 100 virgin female to 1 virgin male..... Wait, I guess I wouldnt really be a virgin anymore after the first one.... DAMN... hmm and this is a bad thing why?

• metatron
    metatron

here I am trying to help you guys eliminate aging
    and all you can think about is sex

on the other hand,

I guess motivation for living is pretty important, too

metatron

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Metatron: I listened to a program recently in Chicago which discussed how the effects of aging can and will be reversed in the coming years. I was intrigued because the program noted that those under 60 years of age today may not only live longer to around 160 to 200 years of age, but have their aging reversed back about 20 years to the health and quality of life sometime in their 30s to 40s. The station was WLS 890, which normally engages in credible programming. It will be interesting to see if this truly comes about, and I welcome it. Certainly, if this is achieved, then it will discredit yet another JW/WTS claim that mankind cannot add anymore to his lifespan. Thanks again. - Amazing

Wait theres more to life than sex??? Oh, yea, Drugs and RocknRoll

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

man if I live 180 years I will be a great great great great grandad and have too many grandkis to remember and then christmas will be a nightmare and ill go crazy aaaaaaahhhhhh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit