What Google Says You Need [Fluff]

by misspeaches 44 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

This is funny: go to the Google search engine and type in your name + 'needs' after it, e.g. "John needs". Write down the description of the first (or best!) website that appears. (It should say something like: "John needs a shave") Put this at the bottom of this list.

I put in my real name for the sake of the exercise and replaced it with MissPeaches to put it in JWD

1) Miss Peaches Needs Sperm Donor

• KW13
    KW13

they need to put google in the bible, its RIGHT!!!

kw13 needs help to shoulder the cost. MAYBE there is something in this

• Quotes
    Quotes

[Quotes] Needs A Vasectomy

(No, I am NOT making this up!)

~Q

• KW13
    KW13

oh so you do?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

LOL @ Quotes!!! Hey maybe before you head off for that vasectomy you can help me out by being a sperm donor?

• ballistic
    ballistic

I got Brian needs a new Mac. But I don't have a Mac??? And the only mac I ever had I pulled the hard disks out and stuck them in my PC!

• KW13
    KW13

See your all connected...maybe someone here with a few million wants to cough up

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

(my real name) Needs a Job

i dont like this LOL

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

misspeaches that is freaky weird!

Mine says: Mary Kate needs a twinkie Now I didn't type in the Mary part of my name because my name ain't Mary Kate just Kate but that's what it came up with.

Freaky because right now I would pay $85.00 for a sweet treat and have a real craving for cake! Yum even a twinkie sounds good to me right now, darn dieting.....gerrrrr! I must resist, I must resist, I must resist!!!!!

Also freaky because today I was reading an article in the New York Times called "Before Spring Break, The Anorexic Challenge" and this article just so happened to mention the blog site that Google went to; xanga blogring.

Freaky I tell ya!

• KW13
    KW13

Ballistic its telling you to ditch Windows...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit