BUTTLIGHT'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION PICS!

by schne_belly 49 Replies latest jw friends

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

So a bunch of us met at Applebees on Friday for Butt's Birthday....She knew my family was coming, but we planned it so Brooke and her brother would show up and surprise her! Here's some pics' ......

img416/2778/plkwzli10vi.jpg Butt and Brooke!

img234/5600/plkwzne66ee.jpg A necklas Butt got for her B-day

img110/6453/plkwzmrl5ed.jpg Mr & Mrs "GoGetter" ( aka, my in laws)

img427/6163/plkwzm7n2jf.jpg "Beautifulisfree" & Hubby ( aka, my Sister & Brother in law)

img156/2765/plkwzqwh4re.jpg Mr Schne_Belly

img413/2820/plkwzp4o8ct.jpg Buttlight and her Fiance'. What a cute pair!

img130/7515/plkwzppx4zw.jpg

img221/3340/plkwzo0b6gg.jpg Beautifulisfree & me

img341/7879/plkwzrhb0lv.jpg Father & Son

• daystar
    daystar

Great-looking guys and gals! It looks like you had a lot of fun.

• luna2
    luna2

Those are great! Looks like a good time was had by all.

• JH
    JH

Nice pictures.

Now I can't wait for the apostofest next August to meet you guys again.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I was going to start the thread but I was beat to it......I will just add my view...........

Well Schne_belly, and I planned a little get together in honor of our dear loved one Buttlight(Assbulb)!

As Butt knew about getting together with Schne_belly & Family and Beautifulisfree(and Husband). Buttlight, had no clue what it was for, or the fact I was showing up. We all just meet up for drinks at a local restaurant where these fine people reside. I am glad I made it there since I don't know the town very well, nor did I have directions on me. I knew where the hospital was at least. Yeah, I like to wing it. I made it there 20 minutes before anyone else.(I guess I drive fast). I waited and hid until everyone got there. My loving(drunk) brother was my date. No one really knew him so I got to hide behind him easily.

We all had a great time at the little get together. Butt is a wonderful loving caring(gagging here) person. Happy Birthday Love! Oh by the way she is 29 again.

How many times have we turned 29?

Mrs. Schne_belly and Beautifulisfree(husband) trying to work their camera.....(Did you look at all of Butts beers?)

the cute threesome.......

Buttlight getting more beer(s).........

Ahhh, the lovely Buttlight and Zippy........

Is she still drinking???????

Mr. Schne_belly parents aka Gogetter(s).......Wonderful lovely couple.

Awwww, a father and son moment (tissue someone?)

My brother Ben(he was drinking since noon that day) and Mrs. Gogetter.......is it me or do they look like they could be family????

Buttlights beer tap......

How we got our bill paid....thanks to the good looks of Mr.Schne belly our waitress waved the tap......

Happy Birthday Buttlight.....

Love Brooke

• Jourles
    Jourles

Isn't a beer "tap" located behind a bar?

I'll excuse your definition of "tap" if you're still just a little hung over.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I need a cold shower. There's too many damn hotties in this thread.

W

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Instead of correcting my inaccuracy error, or lapse if you will. I will clarify my statement held above with the linguistic term "Tab".

I will also interpolate a few other related terms to aid others with the understanding of my post......

Bill

Check

Record of goods

Account

Invoice

Receipt

Expense

Fee

Tally

Charge

Please feel free to add any other related terms of your own.....

Brooke

• Dizzo_dizzo
    Dizzo_dizzo

oh dear

• Legolas
    Legolas

Great pics!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit