Crazy Naomi Cambell

by MsMcDucket 13 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Her mom is a JW, maybe she can help her daughter, eh?

http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/story/story.asp?stid=14388

• luna2
    luna2

I read about this a couple days ago. Yeah, its an allegation, but she apparently has a bit of a history of losing control of her temper and attacking employees. I suppose its possible that this gal, knowing of past incidents, could have made it up. Guess time will tell. Its a shame any way you look at it. Either Naomi has severe anger management problems or she has employees trying to rip her off with false accusations.

• cheen
    cheen

Hopefully for the employee, it was a camera phone and it snapped a pic right as it smashed against the forehead, lol

• delilah
    delilah

I think she is absolutely crazy!!! and Spoiled rotten...and needs to be taught a lesson, that it's NOT ok to treat people the way she does. She is NOT a queen, for even the Queen has better manners than that!!! Maybe her drug use earlier on could have caused a great deal of her anger, but I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that she was raised a JW until she was 15...it's just her personality. And, quite frankly, it stinks!

I hope the person she has assaulted, this time, wins this lawsuit, big time!!! Naomi Campbell, is a nasty person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit