fingers of blame are always looking too point

by crazyjw 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• crazyjw
  • anewme
    anewme

Welcome crazyjw! What a delight to know you are the child of one of our posters. You will give hope to many of the parents here who pray their children will wake up and leave the org.

Welcome welcome welcome on behalf of JWD!

Anewme

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome Mick_mcc !!!

You give those of us who still have children trapped in the Demon WATCHTOWER cult hope.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Welcome Mick! We're so glad to have you here

~Merry

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Glad that you are posting here. Welcome.

• serendipity
    serendipity

HI Mick, and welcome to the forum!

• Carmel
    Carmel

if'n yer reeeelee crazxy ya'l fit rite in!

carmle

• cosmic
    cosmic

Mick,

I'm impressed with the amount of effort it must have taken for you to post on here. For me, it is so easy that I often forget. The courage of you and your father is noteworthy, even though you probably think it was just a matter of doing it. I've often thought that David stepped up to the plate with the count 2B1S when he did Goliath. Remember the sacrifice of your father, his love, and never forget your strength. Don't let the idiots kid you, their god Joe Hober was taking a leak when you and your father were keeping the faith!

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

welcome to the spot.... hey man, sorry to hear about your accident and ur troubles... i hope all will be well with you... and yeah, it does feel good to be free of their mind fucks and bs...congrats and sorry for your dad!

the infamous one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit