Was Charles Taze Russell a Boob Worshipper or a Mason?

by gumby 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

Comments from any of you boobs out there.(wink)

Gumby *waits*

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Boob worshiper most probably....!

Well he was a bloke wasnt he?

DB74

• luna2
    luna2
    Well he was a bloke wasnt he?

An odd bloke. I mean, he had that weird sexless marriage...but he apparently spent a lot of "quality" time with the young woman that lived with them (what was her name? Rose Ball?).

He may or may not have been a boob worshipper, but he was certainly a boob.

I have no clue about the Mason stuff...other than he seemed to like their artwork.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Please God give me Boobs!!!

• gumby
    gumby

I told SWALKER if I started any thread with the word boob in it, it wouldn't matter how dumb the thread was...... that people would comment.

Told ya so I told ya so swalker!.......na nana na naaaa na!!!!!

Gumby

• luna2
    luna2
    I told SWALKER if I started any thread with the word boob in it, ;it wouldn't matter how dumb the thread was...... that people would comment.

Yeah, I saw that after I commented here. I feel like a dope and its all your fault gumboob.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I think he was none of that. If Russel was a boob worshipper this would make the Watchtower a boob community and I guess I would have never disassociated myself from such a thing. ;-)

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

yeah, but did russell demostrate greed in doing such?

• Scully
    Scully

"boob worshipper"?

Does that mean that he was a "boob" that worshipped? or someone who worshipped "boobs"? or "breasts"?

I'm sooooo confused!

• Scully
    Scully

And for all you knitters who want to create a boob shrine of your very own:

Straw.com Home ¤ Crystal Palace Yarns ¤ Free Patterns ¤ Search this Site ¤ Shop List ¤ Yarn Cards ¤ What's New?

Crystal Palace Yarns

Above is top of boob, below shows bottom

knit prosthetic breast in Cotton Chenille
    - free knitting pattern

COTTON CHENILLE BOOB

Designed and knit by Beryl Tsang

For fashionable fibre floozies who have lost (a) breast(s) to cancer.

Materials:

Crystal Palace Cotton Chenille - 1-50 gr skein or 2 skeins if 2-colors are desired.
    (Sample shown knit in 8211 and 1109)

1 set Size 6 (4mm) Crystal Palace Double Point Needles;
    1 set Size 5 (3.75mm) Crystal Palace Double Point Needles;
    Stitch marker; Decorative Button; Size 6 Tapestry Needle.

OPTIONAL: A small fishing weight that you can get at any Bait and Tackle Shop.

1. Using Size 6 (4mm) double pointed needles yarn, cast on 3 stitches.

2. Knit two rows (be sure to push the stitches to the end of the needle before beginning to knit a new row) - as though you're knitting an I-cord on double pointed needles.

Variation: If you don’t want to use a “bead or button nipple” knit a 1.5 to 2 inch I-cord, that can be knotted when the boob is finished. It will look like a nipple through your bra.

3. Increase to 6 stitches on the next row.

4. Divide the 6 stitches over 3 needles (nipple made).

5. Continue knitting in rounds, increasing one stitch before the last stitch on every needle.

6. Knit to about 18-22 stitches on each needle (54-66 stitches total) for an A cup, 24-28 stitches (72-84)for a B cup, 30-34 (90-102)stitches for a C cup and 36--40 (108-120) stitches for a D cup.

7. Purl two rows even. You will now have what seems like a GIGANTIC triangular "thingy" that in no way resembles a BOOB but don’t despair, it will fit!

Repeat steps 1-7 for the other side of "boob" except use Size 5 (3.75mm) needles.

Sew the two pieces together with a running stitch with right sides facing out before stuffing. Use as much or as little wool or cotton fleece as you like, women with naturally soft breasts for example, usually like less filling, while women with naturally dense breasts like me will stuff it within an inch of it's life.

If you want a breast that is “weighted down” in your bra, you can hide a small fishing weight in the fleece. *Tack down (to join) the two pieces at the nipple once it's been stuffed. The back of the boob should not be "filled-in" but "concave." The boob itself should be soft and pliable.

Block by dipping your boob in warm water and soap flakes, rinse and gently squeezing and shape.

When dry, you can attach a small decorative bead or button for the "nipple,"

(I love vintage buttons on mine) or knot the I-cord.

Thank you Beryl for sharing your pattern with everyone!

copyright © 2005 Beryl Tsang & Crystal Palace Yarns - We are happy to share this pattern with knitters. The pattern may be used for non-commercial personal or breast cancer survivor group or knitting guild use. It is not to be used in any publication in print nor should it be reproduced in electronic/digital format or on a web site without permission.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit