E Mail from public broadcasting system

by outoftheorg 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jgnat
    jgnat

Is it possible...that our voices made a difference? WOOOHOOO!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Thanks for this.

I have pbs on my favorites for my kids.

The other day when I went on to get Sesame Street on the home page it had a short blurb about the series.

I looked up the dates for the various programs that are a part of the series and I didn't see Knocking on there. But it was only up until June so I didn't think much of it.

So in the words of Homer Jay or jgnat....

Wooo Hooo!

meagan

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I knew this film was having troubble. On their website they listed some of the film festivles they would have liked it to premier at and it got chosen for none. I think it was just shown at the Cleveland film festive (oh how prestegious).
    This will be one of those films that ends up on DVD and only about 200 people buy it.
    I actually heard someone talking about the film who saw it in Cleveland, it was total barf talk. They said something like "It made me wonder about the guy who made the film. He must totally see that it's the truth. So I was wondering if he was going to do anything about it".
    Yeah, it was a barf quote in the making.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Perhaps the producers felt it wasn't objective enough to be screened. Looks like no festivals are interested in it either. Sucks be to him!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I keep hearing it both ways, that it is going to show and then that it isn't!!! Hopefully it won't!!! Thanks for keeping us posted and if you find out anything further, we'd love to hear about it!

Swalker (sometimes people just read these threads and don't reply)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit