upstate NewYork, anyone?

by annalice 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• lucky
    lucky

yep.

• els
    els

annalice, I am from Fort Ann, northeast of Glens Falls. Not much time now, I'll tell you more later. els

• els
    els

Annalice, Sorry I took so long to get back to this, I had a busy weekend. So you are from the Saratoga region? Have you always lived there? I grew up in Granville, NY, near the VT border. I'm 45 and have been inactive for 20 years but have been shunned for only the last 3+ years. I don't really know my actual status with the congregation. I have told my whole family that I am out and I did have two men show up and told them I had no intention of ever going back but I never was asked to meet with anyone. I don't really care but it would be interesting to know what happened. I'm married, for almost 27 years with two kids. A son almost 22 and on his own and a daughter 25 who was married last fall. Tell me about yourself. els

• els
    els

Hi!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Has anyone heard from ironclaw?

• annalice
    annalice

I was born and raised in the Saratoga area. I have been out of the org for about ten years now. My husband has not attened meetings for the last few years also. I have two very good friends who have also left the org. They are both disfellowshipped , I have just faded out. One of my friends now posts on this site also, after I told her about it.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have a cousin, former Bethelite (WT Farm), now an ex JW, who lives in Shokan. His wife is still a JW but his father lives with them and is also an ex.

Are you near there? If you are, send me a PM. I will be out of town for a few days, so be patient. I will reply on Thursday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit