Had to create new account too...

by GodZoo 3 Replies latest forum announcements

• GodZoo
    GodZoo
    I  just had to create a new account as well. Could not for the life of me remember the original email I registered with and it would not let me sign in with my old username either. Oh well, now I get to totally reinvent myself yet again.. Whoohoo!!

(am liking the new look and feel.. nice work Simon)
  • NJWS1
    NJWS1

I did too. Change is a pain in the you know what but hey, this seems like it will be good!

I might try to get on my old username with suggestions by others to use it instead of the email. But if not, hopefully people here who have "known" my old username will sorta recognize my new one? I'm LOVING the like buttons for one.

Have a joyous family and friends filled day! For those who find themselves alone as I have found myself in the past, have a super productive time visiting those less fortunate in shelters, or hospitals or nursing homes. You just can't help feeling good when you bring, food, warmth, shelter, or even just a smile or laughter to someone who needs it.

Peace, calm and love be with each and every person who visits this forum.

• Heaven
    Heaven
    FYI folks... in the email field just enter your username. Use the same password you've been using all along and that should work.
  • Simon
    Simon
    Ah - the email address is case sensitive, I should fix that !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit