Fantastic music site I just discovered! FANTASTIC!

by nicolaou 24 Replies latest social entertainment

• Confession
    Confession

Poppy, are you sure you understand how this works? You know that you can enter a whole bunch of artists or song titles to that one station, don't you? So you're not boiling it down to one artist or song by any means. In one station I've entered Dave Matthews Band, Jack Johnson, Sting, Peter Gabriel and U2. It then starts kicking out other tunes that flow similarly--and you have the chance to say "yay" or "nay."

• daystar
    daystar

I've seen this one get good reviews as well, though I've not tried it myself - http://www.last.fm/

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO, Nico!!

I'm sittin' here listening to Bachman Turner Overdrive's "Takin' Care of Business"

Frannie (of the Rockin' 'n Rollin' class)

• daystar
    daystar

Well, I'm sittin' here listening to some guy name Gordon Bok who sounds like some sort of a weird cross between Johnnie Cash and some old southern gospel singer. He came up in my station for Nick Drake.

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Yes thanks for your help, i've worked it out, it was just me sitting there perplexed when it asked me to enter my favourite song! Even if I put in a few, I think it would just confuse it, I have such eclectic taste. BUT the good thing is, you can put in the song you like at the moment and it plays lots of similar stuff you are in the mood for!

Very good!

Poppy x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit