If Jesus had married and had children would his kids be God-Kids?

by booker-t 3 Replies latest watchtower medical

• booker-t
    booker-t

How would trinitarians answer this question. If Jesus Christ had married and fathered children would his kids be God-kids part God Almighty part kids? I am not trying to be funny but I am just wondering what trinitarians believe Jesus kids would be.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

They would not be jdubs thats for sure.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

According to JDubs if Jebcus had kiddos he would not be able to provide the ransom. He becomes our eternal father because the right for him to have perfect children of his own was taken from him. Since he still deserved the right to have perfect children after his death, he was able to pay that right to Joehovah so that we could be adopted as his own chillins since he didnt get to have any as a perfect man.

• merfi
    merfi

This is kind of a stretch, but the "what if" Jesus had descendents (sort of) is in this book: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0345422317/qid=1143686794/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/103-8034245-9499801?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

Also, maybe some of you may have heard of The Da Vinci Code? (I recently told a brudda that I'd read it... wonder what he thought of that)

I think this hypothetical stuff is really interesting.

Another tongue-in-cheek book is called "Lamb" by Christopher Moore.

Sorry, I didn't really answer the question in your post, huh? I'm not really a trinitarian -- actually am leaning towards the belief that Jesus wasn't divine... but that's today's opinion -- still searching.

Anyway, IF Jesus was divine, then... maybe? If it was on the chromosome. And if it was a dominant or recessive gene... hmm...

I totally need to stop drinking when I start posting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit