YHWH - Ya'Wa' - revealed (Not Jehovah or Yahweh)

by hallelujah 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hallelujah
    hallelujah

Both the Catholic and Jehovah's Witness anthropomorphisize YHWH, but in reality the word should be pronounced as YaWa - or Ya'Wa'.

In ancient sanskrit, a short "a" is the default vowel. This is not limited to sanskrit but is a universal and generic default vowel and the most common vowel sound in most languages. The "H" simply means that the short vowel "a" is forcefully aspirated.

Hence the correct pronunciation is in my view simply YaWa or mort correctly Ya'Wa'

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm not sure we anthropomorphisise the word as they were just as human as us - they just didn't have a very good language.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Hence the correct pronunciation is in my view simply YaWa or mort correctly Ya'Wa'

I knew that. Also, it sounds kind of like "You are" here in the South....a mirror of the ever-so-popular "I am."

Frannie

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

That may be the mysterious rebel yell.No one knows for sure what it was or how it was vocalised.

YAWA! look at all those damn yankees

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    Both the Catholic and Jehovah's Witness anthropomorphisize YHWH, but in reality the word should be pronounced as YaWa - or Ya'Wa'.

In ancient sanskrit, a short "a" is the default vowel. This is not limited to sanskrit but is a universal and generic default vowel and the most common vowel sound in most languages. The "H" simply means that the short vowel "a" is forcefully aspirated.

Vara antarastang.

• Pole
    Pole

Can ya alaborate an tha notian af tha "default vowal"?

Ya mean samathing that warks like this:

NBC - Nah Bah Cah

KGB - Kah Gah Bah

?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

That's cartainla trae that tha vawall aught ta ba "a" rathar than any athar vawall bacause anciant Habraw mast fallaw tha rales af Sanskrat...rathar than, say, tha rales of Chanase, Fannash, Saoux, or, Gad farbid, Habraw!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

So the name is Yay, as in a happy exclamation, with Way?

Yay-way

No wonder that gawd is so pissed... no one ever says its name right!

I find it very interesting that this supposedly almighty and all-powerful creator of everything can't seem to communicate the correct pronunciation of its name... yet billions of its followers sincerely believe they are supposed to kill for it.

-Elsewhere (Or as my followers pronounce my name: Abscond )

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

no its AM WAY

I remember Am Way's Way's witnesses

• Pole
    Pole

Ah fand yar sarcasm anwarrantad and anthrapamarphasaahz'ng.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit