Time = Damage

by KW13 18 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Interesting quotes blondie, dunno where you get them from but thanks

Unc i dunno...you wonder if a point will come when we can say "see we told ya" to the ones trapped in there.

IF anyone here is a fan of George Orwell and read 1984 (i know he didnt mean jw's), the way material is changed, evidence destroyed and on any given time the goverment could change anything for example who you were at war with. People just took it...is it me or does Big Brother remind you very much of the WBT society?

- KW13 of the i was in bed asleep, the dog was barking and aaahhhh JW's outside...dont they know...dont they understand....

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Unc i dunno...you wonder if a point will come when we can say "see we told ya" to the ones trapped in there

They kinda do that all the time KW. Look at the way those at the bottom are always blamed for 'raised expectations™' everytime an armageddon prophesy fails. Those at the top have no respect for the lower ranks and how could they when the flock'n sheep are such clueless drones.

Your point about the great Geoge Orwell is excellent. I can't find my copy of 1984 but I want to revisit it. AF has an article somewhere titled "the Orwellian world of Jehovah's Witnesses" or similar. Alan digs in deep to the core of things so that would be well worth checking out too.

We studied Animal Farm and Farenheit 451 at High School and straight away I saw Watchtower similarities. How did you find out about Orwell?

cheers, unc.

• KW13
    KW13

I got both books Animal farm and 1984. Read them both!

BTW even you none believers do me a huge favor. The witness returned with my mum later, they'd been on a call. Mum had to go to work so that left me with a Witness.

I preached it to her, she left saying "if you find the truth and its not what i'm in, let me know" - WOW this is the sister that brought my mum in to the faith. PLEASE PLEASE pray hard!! Now in your head - OH and i mentioned the UN scandal and she is off home to look

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

It sounds like you've got a talent for helping people think KW .. you've got their attention that's for sure - easy now don't spook 'em lol

alt

• KW13
    KW13

ha ha...what pic was that

I certainly hope i can help folks, its just this person is key to a lot of things...with her doubting her faith so much i was shocked...maybe she already has some doubts and i just pushed her off the cliff?

-------------------------- (not what you think...actually shooting it with an uzi 9mm)

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

ooo uzi lead where it hurts! lol .. that'd make 'em think ..

Yes, most JWS have suppressed 'doubts™'. My theory is that down deep where it counts we all have our own real personality and the watchtower 'new personality™' can only ever be an elaborite overlayer. The 'new christlike personality™' that the watchtower bangs on about is just something to excuse the loaded language and watchtower reasoning that comes from a diet of saturated delusion.

I understand how shocked you must be to see your study conductor with doubts but it strengthens you too.

Goodluck with the reverse watchtower studies bro, I should get you to talk to some of my relatives

ps: my sheep have doubts but are very jumpy .. just say internet demons and they'll be off! (they look a bit psyco too lol)

• KW13
    KW13

Your sheep are scary no way around it, i've saved the picture just incase i should need it

Yeah send tha relatives

See i think the WBT stack crates up for us to climb and if you start to have doubts they just pull the bottom crate out on ya...your flat on your back and stuck.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    See i think the WBT stack crates up for us to climb and if you start to have doubts they just pull the bottom crate out on ya...your flat on your back and stuck.

Good one.

I think the 'truth™' has been so well crafted that, even though deep down you know many bits of it are crap, it's very hard to see the full picture while you're imersed in the 5 meeting a week + field service merry go 'round.

g'night cobber .. it's gone 3am ..i'm sleep posting ...zzzzzzzz

• KW13
    KW13

lol night mate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit