April 2006 Kingdom Ministry at reexamine.org

by JW_Researcher 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

April 2006 Kingdom Ministry is at reexamine.org but the 8 pages are individual images at this URL:

http://www.reexamine.org/index.php/Special:Newimages

PDF may be available soon.

• Kristofer
    Kristofer

Thank you. Very interesting.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Thanks for posting!

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Thanks go to another on the board, not me.

The last KM I had was in the early 1990s.

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Ok, I haven't seen one of those in years.....and I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

These items particularly...Blech! And notice how they cleverly left out the beginning of the dude's sentence in the second part below so that they could twist it to their own benefit......which was "It's such a pain in the ass....."

When we are at hotels, restaurants and other places of business in the convention area, those we deal with should be refreshed by our Christian qualities, such as long-suffering, mildness, self-control and reasonableness.

After one convention, a hotel manager was so impressed with the conduct and appearance of our youth that he expressed his desire "always to have Jehovah's Witnesses as guests in his hotel". What a cause for rejoicing!
  • AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I had forgotten how scintilating these wonderful 'words from Jehovah' were. Sheesh - like reading a third grade primer on how to talk, walk and eat.

Jeff

• blondie
    blondie

HOW TO MAINTAIN ZEALArdor
    Zealous
    Aglow
    Zeal
    Burning
    Burn
    Excitement
    Filled with confidence
    Cannot stop speaking
    Strong
    Zeal
    Burning brightly
    Deepen

Look up cited scriptures
    Reflect on how the material applies in our life
    Do additional research
    Perfunctory service
    Cannot rely solely on the knowledge…through previous study

Meditate
    Ponder
    Be absorbed
    Nourish
    Energize
    Zealous

I think I get the point.........will the rank and file?

• loosie
    loosie

I love the part where is says to ask your current bible study for "referrals" (if he/she has any friends or relatives who wnat to study).

In the business world "referrals" mean $$$$$$$.

And there they go again with the please wear your convention clothes out to the resturant after the convention. Come on, my feet are aching, I want to get out of those heels.

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

I completely digested this nourishing 8 page meal from Jah in about 2 - 3 minutes. The sad part is that they will spend 2 - 3 HOURS rehashing it at the Service meeting in mind-numbing depth.

btw - anyone else catch the direct mention of the suggested 15 - 20% tip for restaurants. I'm surprised they didn't mention not to leave literature as a tip. (I thought they used to, since a large number surprisingly did). Anyhow, what better "informal witness" than a bunch of JWs with convention badges (which should be worn along with "convention attire" when dining out) stiffing the wait staff at a restaurant. Or better yet, leaving a few back issues of the WT / Awake.

-silent

• garybuss
    garybuss

If I leave a Watchtower magazine for a waiter tip at the restaurant and I return for breakfast, is the breakfast counted as a return visit, or a back call? How many times do I have to come back to the restaurant before I can court the call as a study?

USA total is over a million knockers. Is booze still allowed? How many knockers are snockered?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit