Charlie Sheen on 9/11 - interview audio

by truth_about_the_truth 10 Replies latest social current

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

This is the audio interview that has been making waves in the past week.

Charlie Sheen: 'Challenge Me On the Facts'

Charlie Sheen speaks on the record for the first time since Monday's interview in which he expressed his serious doubts about the official 9/11 story, comments which caused a firestorm of controversy and interest amongst the mainstream media. Original interview: http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/200306sheen.htm Follow up: http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/240306sheen.htm

• Legolas
    Legolas

I'm listening right now...How do I vote?

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

I think the poll has finished. It was on the CNN website.

I updated my post above to include the original interview.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I hope all these people saw yesterday's headlines in the newspaper: "Moussaoui links himself to Sept. 11. '20th hijacker' was to crash plane into White House."

But all these experts tell us that it was implosions that caused the Twin Towers to collapse and not airliners.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    But all these experts tell us that it was implosions that caused the Twin Towers to collapse and not airliners.

A couple of years ago I saw a documentary on the building of the Twin Towers. The "implosion" effect was in the design itself. The building was not a typically designed building. The outide covering actually held up the building...when that was burned away, away went it's "skeleton" and the building collapsed.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Double Edge,

True, but it was not the result of detonations.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

There are many strange things surrounding 9/11 that point to something my mind does not readily want to believe.

j

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

There is video of the South Tower during the minute before the collapse (I believe it was from NBC Today Show)...you can see the outer structure crumbling at the impact site for an extended period of time with large chucks of debris falling down. This looks a lot like a gradual weakening that led to the tipping point the moment the structure failed. When the structure did fail, it is notable that the outer beams bent and folded inward at the impact site...seemingly because of the weight of the building section above it. This is most evident in one clip in the video compilation truth_about_the_truth posted yesterday (at 30:42). To me, this looks all the world like structural failure at the location the building was most damaged.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

This is our generations Kennedy assassination!

• Legolas
    Legolas

No 'sane' person can watch this video and still believe the crap story that the government says happened! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+change

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit