Are you a Masterbaiter?

by AK - Jeff 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Brigid
    Brigid

Wicked, wicked man!!! Then again, I could not resist the urge to open this missive.

Well, I like to fish sometimes--does that count?

~Brigid

• minimus
    minimus

Jeff, check my old thread out asking the same question.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

mmm AK's is about fishers of fish, mimi's is about fishers of men .. both are pulling our ...chains

• minimus
    minimus

Unclebruce, well put! BTW, my Master Baiter thread mysteriously disappeared. I thought that contrasts were good to see. Evidently not.

• JH
    JH

I never heard the word before.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey bro minimus,

How about you take the belief selection test (Darth Yhwh's thread next door) - It only takes a minute. I was glad to be found a lot less Quaker than a few years ago .. that hat with the buckle was scaring away customers

• Dune
    Dune

I love fishing. I plan on going to a lake around my area at every other sunday this summer.

I kinda look like an idiot using a huge saltwater rod in a freshwater lake though :-(.

• KW13
    KW13

I got a fishing rod

• Clam
    Clam
    I thought this was a follow up to that thread, "How many times a day do you shower?"

I thought this was a follow up to that thread, "What things did you enjoy doing when you were younger?"

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

I used to master bait. But, Gawd thru the Holely Spirit revealed thru the GB, WT, DO's, CO's & PO's it was a very bad sin.

And I never did it again...

really...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit