Great Tribulation-Armaggedon- When?

by architect 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• architect
    architect

According to this past WT study are we waiting for the 8,000 or so anointed to die before the great tribulation or armaggedon come?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Since this number is continually being replenished, I suspect you are in the for long haul.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc
    According to this past WT study are we waiting for the 8,000 or so anointed to die before the great tribulation or armaggedon come

Whoa, they HAD to die before the big 'A'?

steve

ps, welcome

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

interesting architect.

can you post us the exact quote that says that?

was it a recent WT?

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Actually I have heard this as well, according to dub philosophy you cannot get into heaven unless you die because the scriptures say that the 144,000 have to give their lives like Jesus did, so the borg figures that means they gotta bite the dust before they go. I'm preparing some purple triangles and a few nice drinks for the anointed to help speed the process along.

• blondie
    blondie

October 1, 2034 (just kidding)

• gumby
    gumby

Your correct as to the Watchtowers teaching on this. The annointed must ALL be " sealed"...before Armageddon can come....however, they can be sealed yet STILL be alive when armageddon strikes.

They have stated it both ways....all will be in heaven at armageddons arrival, and that "some" may still be alive when it takes place. Take your pick

Gumby

• unique1
    unique1

It was my understanding that some will be alive, but will be taken immediately to heaven at that time.

• Highlander
    Highlander

Typical J-Dub DoubleSpeak. Let's have our cake and eat it too! Yay!!!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    It was my understanding that some will be alive, but will be taken immediately to heaven at that time.

You mean a rapture?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit