So If You Could Be.....

by Legolas 28 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

MissPeaches scurries off to find Elsewhere for Dams...

I'd like to be on neighbours... Oh and cold case.... oh and monk....

{edited to add} oh and Dead Like Me

• damselfly
    damselfly
    MissPeaches scurries off to find Elsewhere for Dams...

Sshhhhhh..now everyone will know! LOL

Oooooo new idea We both arrange sham marriages, get the proper documents needed, leave our men and register for the show as the "alternative lifestyle" couple!! It's so crazy it could work.

Dams

• damselfly
    damselfly

I would also like to be on CSI (Vegas) so Grisham's new protege.

Dams

*edit* If my master scheme falls thru of course.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    Oooooo new idea We both arrange sham marriages, get the proper documents needed, leave our men and register for the show as the "alternative lifestyle" couple!! It's so crazy it could work.

LOVES IT!!! And I think Jerry Bruckheimer would love that angle. Plus to have an aussie and canadian would boost their ratings through the roof. I would love to be part of your alternative lifestyle couple as long as you don't go into one of those scary fits of rage that some of the contestants do if we get lost...

• damselfly
    damselfly

So, so excited!!!

I would love to be part of your alternative lifestyle couple as long as you don't go into one of those scary fits of rage that some of the contestants do if we get lost...

Oh no! I am more likely to get a giggle fit. Besides the cute locals are always around to help the ladies out right? Just need to be sure to not blow our cover.

Dams

*forgot a key word which made post appear obscene, sorry *

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

The Amazing Race would be my choice as well. My sweetie and I plan to submit a tape so we can try to be the "alternative lifetstyle" couple on a future season. Wouldn't that be fun to be on it at the same time? Think about all the apostate-knowledge we could share with the world!!!

CountryGuy

• damselfly
    damselfly

That would be awesome!! I hope you guys get in, you do have a much better shot then me and MissPeaches.

Even though my plan is perfect.

Imagine an all apostate version of any realtiy show! LMAO!! Oh that would be too much fun.

Dams

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

OH OH OH I wanna be on........

hhmmmm...............

lets seeeee...............

Deal or no Deal.

but it would also be nice to be on Dr Phil and ask him if I am normal, then if I am not he could fix me and Misses Dr Phil could give me makeup tips

what about the makeover show! Hey they suck your fat and lift your boobs and give you teeth for FREEEEE

im so conflicted i think ill just stay home

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I think I would go on Wonder Years... I love watching that show and I miss it! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit