Tired of Carrot Cake!

by Carmel 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

Wifey made the most scrumptuous carrot cake with cream cheeze frosting for my b-day Friday! Finally finished the last piece today! Some things you can get too much of!!

carm

• Scully
    Scully

I love carrot cake.

But if you're tired of it, I have a great recipe for a lemon bundt cake. I skip the cream cheese frosting and make a lemon glaze to put on top instead.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Skully, I think it's really sugar overload!!

Lemon sounds good though!

carmel

• gumby
    gumby

Hey, ya sweet toothed heathen!

I can give you a recipe for some of these "special" kinda cookies I make that actually make you smile a whole lot if ya want.

Gumby......who just got hungry for some carrot cake and a big ol' glass of cold milk

• Es
    Es

OH YUMMO i love carrot cake with cream cheese icing mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

es

• luna2
    luna2

A belated Happy Birthday to you, Carmel. I love carrot cake too but know what you mean about getting tired of it (or any desserty type stuff) after a couple of days.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Happy birthday though a little late. Carrots are good for the health because they contain plenty of carotene that the body converts to vitamin A (at the rate of six units to one) which is vital for the eyes. A healthy snack for once.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Me too! I reciently threw away all my Watchtower and Awake magazines I had lying around the house.

Happy B-Day

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Happy Birthday Mountain man

main: chocolate cake

desert: peaches and vanilla ice cream

unc

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

CARROT!!!!!!!! AND CAKE!!!!!!!!!

THATS ALMOST AS BAD AS GARLIC AND BREAD

Share this