Interesting Documentary about 9/11

by JH 10 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Oh come on JH - so the American Government arranged 9/11 - it is more ludicrous than the stupid theories that man did not land on the moon

• JH
    JH

I received this by email, and just found it interesting and decided to post it, so that others can draw their own conclusions.

I'm with you Stilla, the government didn't arrange this.

• Kristofer
    Kristofer

yeah, i thought it was very interesting...but don't think we're getting the proponents side of it.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I also think that this conspiracy theory is just ridiculous it is sensationalism for the sake of gaining publicity. It was all down to security being too relaxed and the US government had nothing to gain by the death of so many citizens and the ridiculing of the security services.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Next time I hope its the societies buildings.First thing I thought of when I got up that day and saw.Wrong buildings.See what religion has done for the human race.F em all

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I dunno the pentagon is the only one I question. The rest I think were just like they appeared and if THEY were just as they appeared why would the pentagon be different?

For a conspiracy this size to have happened there would have to be literaly HUNDREDS of players what are the chances that they could ALL keep their traps shut?

It is interesting though, I'll give you that!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

After watching the movie in it's entirety I would have to say this dude should be writing for the watchtower! He's slick!

• Mary
    Mary

People can make a conspiracy out of anything. It's obvious that the WTC collapsed because the metal framework was heated to such a degree when the planes hit that it simply collapsed in on itself. The buildings were never designed with the idea that some fanatical idiots would ram two passenger planes into it and it couldn't take the stress. That doesn't mean that the government planned 9-11, although their response to it was quite pathetic.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

It's an attempt to create doubts and to refocus the blame on others than the actual perpertrators.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit