my children are finally coming b ack to me....

by orbison11 23 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison11
    orbison11

oh i am so excited

last december child # 3 phoned after 7 years to meet with me,,,oh so good, with a slow but steady relationship

child #1 , dtr, is still distant, but busy with her career and 2 children(but now her 15 yr old dtr is giving her a run for her money---->>>>pay back time lol)

tonight i received email from #1 that child #2, son 27, was having his baby at this moment and had phoned her to get my ph number which she did not have,,,so she emailed me with his ph numbers and said he wants me to phone asap, as he was in hospital and wanted me to share in his joy

can this year get any better,,,,,took about 7 years, but it is finally turning around

now i am just waiting for child #4,,,,,he is the only one still in

aint life grand

orbi

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Oh!

• alamb
    alamb

Wonderful! Deliriously wonderful!

• orbison11
    orbison11

thank you alamb, you have always followed my posts of my children:)

and many here use to tell me to wait and it would happen, and it did:)

wendy

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Well, I have hardly followed your story at all but am very happy for you wendy

Thankyou for sharing such wonderful news, unc.

• Frog
    Frog

that's fabulous orbison, I can imagine how thrilled you must be after all this time...that's usualy how it works, 7years of not so good followed by plenty of good luck, so only onward & upward from here for you

post script:...i wish you were my mother

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Great News! And a VERY Happy Mother's Day to you! (today Is Mother's Day in UK )

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

((((((((((Wendy))))))))))) I'm so happy for you, sweetie! What a terrific pre-present for Mother's Day! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

Frannie

• luna2
    luna2

That's wonderful! I'm very happy for your orbison.

• blondie
    blondie

Good to hear, orbison. I don't have children to leave or come back so I can only imagine how happy this is for you.

Love, Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit