Anyone in the DFW area want some computer equipment?

by Elsewhere 24 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly
    (I'll let the Scanner and Printer go to an Apostababe for a smooch on the cheek! )

Hell, I'd put out for all that and a tv.

CHEAP!!!

Maybe.

Dams

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Sice you are a true Techie Elsewhere - how much has OCR software improved since I bought my last scanner in 1999?

• Odrade
    Odrade

LOL! Can you still get drivers for that dinosa... I mean, scanner?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Sice you are a true Techie Elsewhere - how much has OCR software improved since I bought my last scanner in 1999?

It has improved quite a bit... but keep in mind that the scanner has nothing to do with the performance of the software. This old scanner will work just find with the new OCR technologies.

Damselfly: Hell, I'd put out for all that and a tv.

Sorry everyone, the deal is closed and Damselfly is getting everything! We just need to find a way to get you down to Texas from Canada!

• kid-A
    kid-A

I think you should donate them to the Smithsonian!! lol

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    LOL! Can you still get drivers for that dinosa... I mean, scanner?

Windows XP and 2000 come with the neede drivers pre-installed. It is an Epson Perfection 636U

• damselfly
    damselfly
    Sorry everyone, the deal is closed and Damselfly is getting everything!

Whoo Hoo! Score.

Dams

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LOL at Dams - geez what will you do for a brand new 'puter, a 1 year old digital camera and a pop up toaster!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey greendawn,

Thanks for the info about LCD screens being better for our eyes! (I have two new computers and a laptop on the way. Both new computers were cheap but only have CRT. (cathay ray tubes will cease being made within two years apparently).

upgrade unclebruce

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    LOL at Dams - geez what will you do for a brand new 'puter, a 1 year old digital camera and a pop up toaster!

Hey now... don't diss the Damselfly! She and I have an "understanding".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit