Whats your Latitude and Longitude in Google earth?

by mkr32208 25 Replies latest jw friends

• TMS
    TMS

26.20' 24.06N

97.25' 09.06W Small fishing village. Elevation 1 ft. It would be interesting to see if someone could identify this unincorporated town. The Spanish JW's do come. They don't like the sound of my min pin's bark so they usually knock on the door of my laundry building and leave a tract in the door.

tms

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I'm about 53 45' N, 1 45' W

Couldn't get it on Google Earth - I tried my address and it relocated me to Canada!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Well I've always liked Canada. Toronto is very nice!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Too cold there for me there mkr!

Maybe I'd like to visit some time but I'd rather live on the warmer side of the Atlantic!!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I love Google earth . Its a pity that the resolution in the UK is not as good as in the U.S. Mind you I would not at the moment dare to put up my co ordinates . BTW since downloading it, with the toolbar I have a handy spell checker that I use for this board and anything else . Any mistakes you see are really my own.

• startingover
    startingover

Anyone else use a GPS? Have you ever overlayed a GPS track over the Google Earth images?

I recently rode my dirt bike 1200 miles over 6 days and tracked my course. Coolest thing ever IMO, to be able to zoom in and see where you have been. Here's a shot of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit