THANK YOU

by leftbelow 15 Replies latest jw friends

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

I really appreciate everyones thoughts, prayers and support. I can deal with most things I just can't stand to see my wife cry and of course there is alot of that she is smart, b eautiful, and kind it's just tough to see her in so much pain we really wanted this I could go to a million meeting and listen to a million lies with a smile on my face for the sake of my wife and child.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I am so sorry for your loss, leftbelow. So much love and care goes into re-making a couple's whole world in expectation of a child. I really feel for you and your wife. May you find much comfort and strength in each other......and in us, your new friends.

~Merry

• serendipity
    serendipity

((( left below & wife )))

• evita
    evita

To left below and wife
    I don't know what to say except I am so sorry for your loss.
    I wish you happier times ahead.
    Eva

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

((((Left Below & Wife))))

I'm sorry I missed this earlier. I'm sorry for the anguish you and your wife must be going through. Feel free to post here whenever you need. You will get all the support you deserve. Your in my prayers.

• unique1
    unique1

I am just glad you have been able to find support on here. I know there are several who have talked about going through a miscarriage on here before and I hope they can offer the solace one not have gone through it can't. You guys know my hubby and I are always here for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit