Texas Busting Drunks In Bars!!

by Bstndance 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Bstndance
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That's insane!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

They're comin' to getcha' Else!!! You better look out!

luv, jojo

• wombat
    wombat

Maybe they should go to strip clubs and arrest everyone with a hard-on because they might rape someone.

Texas - The Land of the Free

• anewme
    anewme

Texas is getting tough! Just yesterday we laughed our guts out when the t.v. showed footage of the latest efforts by Texas police to catch car thieves.

They place dummy real nice cars (set up cars) in areas where known thieves are active and wait with cameras.
    Inside the cars are cameras rolling. As the teens (mostly) climb in and start the car and drive away a camera records their every movement and statement. THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN MUSIC BLASTS "BAD BOY BAD BOYS WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU?"

The kids, shocked and stunned, realize they are busted just as the police come out of nowhere to automatically stop their car.

The local thieves are terrified the next car they try to steal is a set up car!

It is a hilarious piece of film (except if you are a car thief I would think)

• professor
    professor

On behalf of drunks everywhere, I must protest.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I guess it's a good thing I'm not there anymore!! They'd play hell trying to keep up with me!!

shelley

• serendipity
    serendipity

I saw that article yesterday and thought it was a joke! What next?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit