The Atheist's Book of Bible Stories - new - The Demon of Saskatchewan

by RunningMan 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Legolas
    Legolas

ROTFLMAO!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i was gonna get the darwin fish decal, but then i saw a "SATAN" fish decal, and thought: yes, how appropo.

ts

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I heard the hypnotist story before! Only it was a blue oyster cult rock-N-roll concert and none of the "special effects" were working properly untill they asked the Dubs to leave. Once the Dubs left all was well for the rest of the show. Isn't in magnificant how Jehovah protects his people.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

AWESOME and FUNNY

• startingover
    startingover

As a JW you just gotta fear a band with the word "cult" in their name!

• startingover
    startingover

Get all your "fish" symbols here:

http://www.evolvefish.com/fish/emblems.html

Xians beware, I think you will be offended.

• hallelujah
    hallelujah

I have found that there is only one truly effective way to perform an exorcism – just stop believing in spirits.

Singularly effective. Just like Jehovah the demons are a creation of the imagination gone out of control.

Interestingly, since Jehovah is "King of the Nations" - Jer 10:7 (see reference Bible Appendix 1J) it must also be the evil one.

• justsomedude
    justsomedude
    It’s just so damn refreshing to be an atheist.

Already quoted, but worth quoting again. Thanks for another fine edition in your series.

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

The Smurf was so impressed that he began to study and today is serving as an elder in a congregation in Minnesota.
    -----------------------------

and he is better known as Prince. :-)

(who is really short AND lives in Minnesota and is a JW)

-silent

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I just wanted to mention that if anyone has requested a copy of the book and not received it, PM me. I've had a lot of trouble getting files through to yahoo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit