Raymond Franz

by scrubmaster 12 Replies latest jw friends

• scrubmaster
    scrubmaster

Would some one please send a reply to me with Raymond Franz email address. I would like to email him to think him so much for his books.

• blondie
  • Outaservice
    Outaservice

Hi Blondie,

What city in Lithunia are you from?

Outaservice

• blondie
    blondie

Pick one, and I'm there.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Does anyone know if Ray Franz reads or participates in this site?

It seems to me he has always been very careful (for his own reasons) not to align himself with any particular XJW group or site. Still, it would be good to have a post from him occasionally, his perspective on various issues would obviously be very interesting to many of us.

Anyway, if you read this Ray, I wish you the best and hope you and yours are doing well.

• blondie
    blondie

No, he does not participate on this site or any other that I'm aware of. He is very busy with the e-mails he gets and updating his books and putting them into new languages. He always enjoys hearing from people.

He is very good about responding to e-mails sent to [email protected]

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

A little advice in emailing Ray:

He is REALLY old and not to healthy.

He is VERY verbose and thorough in his replies. (maybe cut him some slack and tell him he doesn't have to reply?)

He is completely devoid of a sense of humor.

He in no way wishes to be affiliated with dogmatic orthodox Christian forces or people who are very bitter in their criticism of the WT.

CYP

• blondie
    blondie

CYP, that's his email persona. In person, he has a very dry, witty sense of humor. It sneaks up on you. Every time he smiles, I see one of the reasons his wife loves him so much.

While he is "old" and has been ill, he is doing better. If you have a question, be specifc, maybe briefly sharing what you have researched already.

True about being too dogmatic from either end of the spectrum when you correspond to him.

My perception is that he doesn't feel worship and spirituality requires belonging to an "organized" religion.

Blondie

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    CYP, that's his email persona. In person, he has a very dry, witty sense of humor.

Fair enough Blondie. Thanks for the clarification. I wouldn't want to seem to imply that if someone doesn't think I am funny they don't have a sense of humor...

I just remember another guy who said that he referred to Ray as "the king of the apostates" or something like that, and Ray didn't seem to get the humor or it.

CYP

• Gregor
    Gregor

RUMOR ALERT

Blondie, who bounces around all over the world, is really Ray Franz! What a cool cover!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit