Where are they???

by ballistic 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

yeah and Under74 - never around!

• Sirona
    Sirona

Aw thanks Ballistic!

I've been around - you know - moderating when I can....

I also just got promoted! So I've been doing lots of training with my new job. Financial adviser no less!

So its good to hear from you. What have you been up to?

Sirona

• ballistic
    ballistic

woo hoo! Houston - we have contact!!!

Well done on the job promotion! I've just been made redundant! lol I'm actually really enjoying myself living a life of leisure!

Let us know if you know what's happened to the others?

• gumby
    gumby

I don't know what happened to the others....but LittleToe got his ding-a-ling caught in a vacuume cleaner and they had to cut the nozzel to get his thingy out of it. He's kinda sore and embarrased. I've told the guy that happened to me once and he didn't listen....the hardheaded little bastard.

Actually I think Sirona posted just the other day and LT has been a busy beaver with his job and studies.......plus he said he's waiting till ballistic goes to bed before he'll post here anymore cuz he knows ballistic looks at nasty pics on the net..... and he thinks he's a loser.

Gumby

• ballistic
    ballistic

bwahahahahaha! Gumby, you'll be the death of me.

p.s. I'll tell you how to clear your cookies and all that spyware you got sometime.

• Sirona
    Sirona

I can say that Cordelia seems to be doing well....she has taken herself mostly out of the control of the Borg and is making a life for herself.

She is going to college and thinking of a good career (apart from her musical career).

Sirona

• gumby
    gumby
    p.s. I'll tell you how to clear your cookies and all that spyware you got sometime.

The sooner the better buddy......my wify might catch me arse. I luv PM's.....*hint , hint*

• ballistic
    ballistic

hey Gumby - I'm still pulling your leg from earlier, but if you really want help, I'll waive my £185 an hour fee and tell you whatever you need to know, even advanced vaccum cleaner techniques.

• gumby
    gumby
    even advanced vaccum cleaner techniques

Yipiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!

• Mary
    Mary
    Gumbers said: but LittleToe got his ding-a-ling caught in a vacuume cleaner and they had to cut the nozzel to get his thingy out of it. He's kinda sore and embarrased. I've told the guy that happened to me once

Only once?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit