Dubs vs. Scientology

by seahart 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    Wild Thing, that link deserves it's own thread! I will, if you don't want to.

Duly noted ... thanks for the suggestion! Here it is: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/110029/1.ashx

Wild Thing

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

...heheh, well...I actually meant the link the the SP episode, although the internet free speech link is cool too....

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    ...heheh, well...I actually meant the link the the ;SP ;episode, although the internet free speech link is cool too....

Oh .. heh ... oh well!!!!!! I'll let you make it a separate topic if you want to!

• Quotes
    Quotes

Thanks, DanTheMan.

Too bad about Isaac Hayes quitting over that episode; let's hope he changes his mind. Obviously the facts of that episode did nothing to awaken him from his Scientologist created ignorance.

I saw the episode in question, and thought it was both funny and throught provoking, like all the best episodes of South Park.

~Q

• seahart
    seahart

Q, Thanks for the info on the legal matters. I was not aware of that stuff. How the saying go "The more you know..." Being an informed person and informing is a very lethel weapon. That is what must scare them, And having Tom Cruise probable doesn't help much either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit