Boring

by wombat 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wombat
    wombat

I love this site but, for an Australian, it's pretty boring until the Yanks wake up..Not knocking you Poms...I just replied to Clam who always keeps things going.

So by the time that our American friends get out of bed I am out of it and miss out on the fun.

Because I have nothing intelligent to say, I will make the following pointless comments.

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.......teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat with a bunch of mates and drink beer and tell lies all day".

"Necessity is the mother of strange bed-fellows"

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I think I am the only American up....lol!

I never sleep.

Brooke

• wombat
    wombat

Good on ya Brooke........So please say something funny or very controversial so we can get stuck into you. Is it true that KFC have kitten farms? Why does American comedy TV have canned laughter? Why is Aretha Franklin so proud of becoming grossly obese?

Just say anything.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Is it true that KFC have kitten farms? LOL...never heard of that. I don't eat there it is scary looking.

Why does American comedy TV have canned laughter? So someone laughs at our jokes. We think ahead.

Why is Aretha Franklin so proud of becoming grossly obese? Hmmm....I don't know? Maybe because she like KFC?

Brooke

• kls
    kls

I am up ..................... Well i think i am up or am i dreaming i am up

• luna2
    luna2

LOL @ Brooke's answers. Poor Aretha!

Its the middle of the night in Queensland...can't you sleep, wombat?

• wombat
    wombat

Brooke....nice replies....

Regarding US/Australian relationships. Your President and our Prime Minister have such a close relationship that even their wives are getting suss. We go wherever the US goes.

But deep down, we have a deep suspicion of the USA..I shall try to explain.

World War 2 began in 1939 but the USA never heard about it until 1941. And then Australia was flooded with American servicemen. Glamorous blokes in fancy ironed uniforms with nylon stockings and chewing gum galore to give away. They had accents the same as the movie stars.

Our local sheilas (girls) went head over heels for them. The locals were no competition. And we thought that Japan was the enemy.

Bloody Yanks....Over paid, over sexed and over here. That was the big complaint.

Believe me, every one here over 80 still harbours a grudge.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Did they leave in their wake a whole swathe of MacDonalds outlets, or was it KFC?

• wombat
    wombat

Luna 2...You're right..I'll finish this beer and hit the cot.

I read/heard recently that we are all like the moon. We all have a dark side that no-one sees.

Is that why you call yourself Luna?

And whatever happened to the first Luna? Very sinister I think.

Brooke....Until someone more interesting comes on line....How do you think that Luna 2 disposed of Luna 1 and why? Are we talking schizo or alien replacement?

• luna2
    luna2
    We all have a dark side that no-one sees. Is that why you call yourself Luna?

Hmmm, that's very good, I like it...but, no, that wasn't the reason...not exactly. It had to do with feeling crazy at a certain point in my life (the point where I got my first computer and was told I needed a s/n for things). I've been using variations of luna for about seven years now.

As for luna1...I'll never tell. Hahahahahaha

And now, I have to go do laundry. Yes, my life is one exciting event after another!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit